Unique retrofit of a Global Express
Project Pearl represents one of the most extensive refurbishment projects for the type. The five month project will include 60, 120 and 240-month inspections and a full cabin refurbishment featuring the new Collins Aerospace Venue
Passengers can enjoy watching HD movies and listen to enhanced digital audio throughout the cabin. Venue can broadcast a range of other high-resolution content. The project also includes the installation of Honeywell´s Ka-Band broadband technology, delivering ultra-high-speed satellite connectivity.
The architect of the cabin project is German designer Tim Callies, who is well known for his work on Airbus ACJ, Boeing BBJ and Bombardier Global Express interiors. The luxury interior will feature VIP seating for 12 passengers and include stylish two tone leather seating and two three-seat sofas covered in Armani fabric. Additional modifications and upgrades include new cabinetry, cobalt black metal plating, granite table tops, the latest galley appliances to include a wine cooler, coffee maker and oven and stylish heated stone floors in the galley and toilet area. This will be followed by a newly designed exterior paint scheme.
Priced at USD $ 10.95 m, this unique turnkey Global Express should be very attractive to potential clients flying on business or leisure trips.
Siegfried Axtmann, Founder and Chairman of FAI Aviation Group comments: “We are very much looking forward to presenting this unique aircraft to the pre-owned Global Express market in April. FAI Technik continues to stretch the boundaries to extend its remit in MRO and this latest project demonstrates our outstanding capabilities in refurbishing Global Express aircraft.”
• Extensive and complete cabin refurbishment Design by Tim Callies to include new soft goods and new wood veneer (mix of light Burlwood and Carbon fibre, Cobalt black plating of all fixtures, heated stone floors in the galley and lavatories
• Brand new Collins Aerospace Venue Cabin Management System with three HD-Wall monitors and plugin monitors at any single seat
• State-of-the-art galley appliances similar to the equipment you only will find on brandnew Global 6500/7500
• Honeywell KA Band with Ultra High Speed WiFi Internet and the latest Movie Server equipment
• Cabin altitude reduction (4,500 ft) for passengers’ comfort (SB 700-21-034 R1)
• EASA 2020 compliant: ADS-B, CPDLC, FANS 1/A+, WAAS, LPV
• New designer paint
• #9016 is the first Global Express BD-700 to hit the market with fresh
• 240-month inspection complied with!